VA Request for Certification at Kodiak College
Please read the following:
1. Complete this request each term you wish to use VA educational benefits at KOC.
- PLEASE SUBMIT THIS FORM ONLY IF YOU HAVE APPLIED OR ARE CURRENTLY ADMITTED TO A KODIAK COLLEGE DEGREE PROGRAM. IF YOUR PROGRAM IS THROUGH ANOTHER UNIVERSITY OF ALASKA CAMPUS PLEASE CONTACT THE VA SCHOOL CERTIFYING OFFICIAL AT THAT CAMPUS.
- Please submit this form the same day you complete your registration. Failure to submit this form in a timely manner will result in a delay of your VA education benefits.
- If you have already completed this form and you have added or dropped courses, please complete the VA Report of Change Form.
2. Do not submit this form until you have completed your registration.
- Submitting this form before you have completed your registration results in adjustments to your certifications. Adjustments often cause underpayments, overpayements, and student debt with the VA.
3. Complete the Request to Start Using VA Educational Benefits at KoC prior submitting this form if:
- You have not used VA education benefits at KoC in the last 2 terms or
- You have used your VA education benefit at another school and you are returning to KoC.
**Submitting this form indicates that you have completed registering for classes.**
**Forms received for students who have not registered will not be processed**