View the video Kathrynn Hollis-Buchanan presented at New Student Orientation this semester.
Kodiak College News
Wednesday, August 26, 2015 - 21:32
Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 12:00
Scholarships Available! This 4 day ABYC Corrosion Certification Course is designed & intended for those with a minimum of 3-5 years practical experience in the marine field.
Where: Kodiak College, 117 Benny Benson Drive...
Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - 15:30
Vessel Repair Courses Include: Engine & shaft alignment, replacing impellors, bearings, & pumps. 2-day workshops coming this fall!
LA Holmes, Maritime Workforce Development Coordinator
Friday, June 26, 2015 - 16:39
- Download Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint on up to 5 personal devices, or access the cloud based versions!
- Download the full suite of Mobile Apps including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, OneNote, Lync, SharePoint, and OneDrive on Apple or Android devices!
- For more information visit...
Monday, June 8, 2015 - 17:18
Nursing faculty needed for Certified Nursing Assistant Program at Kodiak College, UAA this coming year.
- Must have a State of Alaska Registered Nursing license
- At least two-years’ experience working as a registered nurse
- At least one-year long term care experience (swing bed patients)
- Adult- teaching experience
Friday, June 5, 2015 - 15:43
Contact Student Services to submit your nomination if you meet the following criteria:
- Admitted to a degree program at Kodiak College or any other UAA campus
- In good academic standing
- Meet SAP requirements for Federal financial aid
- Full-time enrollment (min. 12 credits per semester) for the prior two semesters (...
Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 18:01
Prepare for distance courses by taking the FREE Introduction to eLearning course! This course will be offered in July, and August! The class is self-paced with flexible start dates and optional face-to-face meetings! For more information and/or assistance registering contact Jen Hulse at email@example.com or 907-486-1271....
Wednesday, April 1, 2015 - 22:36
Wondering when to register?
Check the schedule below and then contact your advisor for an appointment!
Friday, April 3 Admitted graduate students...