Discover your dominant learning style by taking the SmarterMeasure assessment!
- People learn differently.
- With practice a person can strengthen themselves in the learning styles that are least comfortable for them.
- When a person recognizes the learning styles that work best for them, they can then make a better informed decision about the ways that they approach learning new things.
- A person's preferred "learning style" is the approach to learning that feels most natural to them. It is based on a combination of their experiences, strengths, weaknesses, and preferences.
- Everyone has a mix of learning styles, and some people have strong, dominant learning styles.
- There are no "right" or "wrong" learning styles. Most people tend to adapt their learning style to the context of learning.
Learn more about each learning style and tips on how to use each style to your advantage: